Telecom Industry Overview
The telecom sector is comprised of companies that make communication possible on a global scale whether through the phone or Internet. These companies created the infrastructure that allows data to be sent anywhere in the world. According to Deloitte, growth in smartphone usage signals continuing opportunity for all telecom sub-sectors, including wireless and wireline/broadband carriers, network equipment/infrastructure companies, and device manufacturers.
Top 6 Telecom Industry Business Trends
- IoT (Internet of Things)
How big is the Telecom market opportunity?
The market for telecom in the U.S. alone is expected to exceed $1 billion annually in the next few years.
There is still room for growth in smart phone penetration in the U.S.
Why do you need a Telecom industry business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Telecom Business Plans:
- Payment Processing Business Plan
- Recharge Card Business Plan
- Network Equipment & Devices Business Plan
- Smartphone Repair Business Plan
- Smartphone Retailer Business Plan
- SMS Marketing Business Plan
- Content Marketing Business Plan
- Telecom Network Business Plan
- Internet Service Business Plan
- Satellite Service Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Telecom business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.