Personal Services Business Plan
Personal Services Business Plan Market Opportunity
The personal services business represents a large and growing market opportunity. According the IBISWorld:
- S. Dating Services industry revenue is forecasted to rise at an average annual rate of 3.7% to total $3.0 billion in 2021
- S. Car Wash and Auto Detailing industry annual revenue will reach $10.9 billion by 2021
- S. Maids, Nannies and Gardeners industry revenue is projected to rise at an average annual rate of 1.8% to reach $19.2 billion by 2021
- The U.S. Pet Grooming and Boarding industry has nearly doubled over the past decade, with consumers spending an estimated $6.7 billion industry services in 2016, a 6.6% increase from the year prior
- S. Wedding Services industry annual revenue is forecasted to reach $63.1 billion by 2021
- S. Auto Mechanics industry revenue is expected to reach $60.8 billion by 2021
- S. legal services industry annual revenue is forecasted to reach $286.0 billion by 2021
- S. Accounting Services industry annual revenue is expected to grow at an annualized rate of 4.1% to $120.3 billion by 2021
What Is a Personal Services Business?
According to the New York Times, the Personal Services industry consists of companies engaged in accounting, counseling and rehabilitation, legal, laundry, automotive repair, lawn maintenance, funeral and daycare services, as well as personal enrichment services, such as test preparation, colleges and dance classes. The industry also includes rental services for tuxedos and gowns, furniture, consumer electronics and video cassette movies and games.
Do You Need a Personal Services Business Plan?
We specialize in customized personal services business plans. We can help you develop a persuasive:
- Accounting services business plan
- Legal Services business plan
- Dating Services business plan
- Auto Detailing business plan
- Domestic Services business plan
- Auto Mechanic business plan
- Wedding Planner business plan
- Caterer business plan
- Florist business plan
- Car Wash business plan
- Laundromat business plan
- Lawn maintenance business plan
- Counseling services business plan
- Funeral services business plan
- Test preparation business plan
- Dance school business plan
- And many more!
Why should you engage PlanIt Business to write your personal services business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.