New York Business Plans
New York Business Plan Market Opportunity
Do you want to start a New York business? According to Moody’s Analytics, New York is the financial capital of the U.S. The state, home to 19.8 million residents, can also boast a high per capita income, a vibrant service economy, and a skilled labor force. The state of New York has the third-largest economy in the United States, trailing only Texas and California. New York’s economy is so large, it would rank as the 15th or 16th largest economy in the world if it were its own country. New York City, with an estimated population of 8.55 million in 2015, is the most populous city in the United States. The New York City Metropolitan Area is one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world, exerting a significant impact upon the commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment industries.
Top 5 New York Business Segments
According to Investopedia, New York City is the leading job hub for banking, finance and communication in the U.S. New York is also a major manufacturing center and shipping port, and it has a thriving technological sector. There are more books, magazines and newspapers published in New York than in any other state in the country. The top six industries driving New York business growth are:
- Financial services
- Professional and technical services
- Retail trade, and
Do You Need a New York Business Plan?
We specialize in customized New York business plans. We can help you develop a persuasive:
- New York State business plan
- New York City business plan
- Buffalo business plan
- Rochester business plan
- Yonkers business plan
- Syracuse business plan
- Albany business plan
- New Rochelle business plan
- Cheektowaga business plan
- Mount Vernon business plan
- Schenectady business plan
- Utica business plan
- Brentwood business plan
- Tonawanda CDP business plan
- White Plains business plan
- Hempstead business plan
- Levittown business plan
- Manhattan business plan
- the Bronx business plan
- Queens business plan
- Brooklyn business plan
- Staten Island business plan
- Long Island business plan
- And many more!
Why should you engage PlanIt Business to write your New York business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.