Home Products & Services Industry Overview
According to Euromonitor, U.S. home and garden sales increased in 2015, with the market recording its sixth consecutive year of growth. The recovering housing market helped to boost current value sales by 4%, the highest growth seen in home and garden since 2005. Home improvement sales represented a particularly bright spot, growing by 4% as consumers looked to remodel and improve their homes. Growth in the housing sector also provides an opportunity for home and garden manufacturers as consumers are also looking to renovate older homes after purchase.
Top 5 Home Products & Services Industry Trends
- LED Lighting
- Internet Retailing (Amazon & Wayfair)
- Millennial DIYers
- Specialty Retail (Lowes & Home Depot)
- Speed & Convenience
How big is the Home Products & Services market opportunity?
The U.S. Home Furnishings industry is expected to exceed $151 billion by 2020.
The overall Home & Garden industry in the U.S. is expected to exceed $280 billion by 2020.
Why do you need a Home Products & Services industry business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Home Products & Services Business Plans:
- Moving & Delivery Business Plan
- Carpet Cleaning Business Plan
- Flooring Installation Business Plan
- Interior Design Business Plan
- Residential Contracting Business Plan
- Plumbing Services Business Plan
- Home Painting Business Plan
- Landscaping Services Business Plan
- House Cleaning Business Plan
- Appliance Repair Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Home Products & Services business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.